Made In Sri Lanka

Friday, May 6, 2016

Sample Resignation Letter



(….your name…..)
( ….. your post ….)

Mr. Imran Dissanayke
Country Manager
…………………
………………..

1st May 2014

Dear Mr. DIssanayke,

Please accept this letter as notice of my resignation as Senior Area Manager at Ztg Pharma.
As detailed within my employee’s agreement terms and conditions, I give the required one calendar months notice, with the last day of employment being on 12th of May 2014, and rest I will apply annual leave on other working days up to 31st May 2014
I would like to thank you and everyone at Getz Pharma for all the guidance and support you have given me over the past seven years, and I will do whatever I can to ensure a smooth transition. I wish you all the very best for the future.


Kindest regards,
(your name)

Senior Area Manager.

1 comment: